Monday, December 10, 2007

Strasbourg Once Again

Capitale de Noël




I pulled out the Christmas music a while ago. It was brilliant.
I'm out of funnies today. Except here's something (it's not funny though): one of the few words Robin can say used to be "no" in Swiss German, except he doesn't say it anymore. Now he says "no", "nope" and "nuh-uh". The other cutest thing in the world he does is trying to say "ciao" and it coming out "dow".



























PLUS a little something special from:
Goodbye Fairbanks


Olivier, Dave, Ben, Ricardo





I'm not sure if I ever informed my readers that you can click on the pictures to make them bigger. Well, if I didn't, now you know. Click = bigger.

Paris - super mondo excited. Copenhagen - going to be insanely excited, after Paris. By the by, I'm going to Copenhagen after Christmas.

No comments: