Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pre-Festivities Photos

Getting in the Spirit




The merriment here happens on December 24, which is tomorrow, so I really wish I could get into the feeling. I mean, Cyril and I decorated the Christmas tree this afternoon while he hummed carols and then we made cookies. If that doesn't get your Christmas groove on, well...
At least I don't feel the urge to bawl my brains out on the phone like I did last time I was abroad this time of year. Sorry, Mum + Dad, you'll have to have a normal conversation with me this time.
Maybe the groove will start grooving when we're singing carols together tomorrow night. Or, I don't know, opening gifts. (Interesting fact: in German, the word "gift" means poison)



Little boy big boy.
(At the museum a while ago)


He loves holding hands.


Amount of light when I arrive at work.
From now on everyday will be a little brighter...


Phantom trees.


Chilly I say!


"OH... All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"


I want to wear my mittens at the table.
(Robin and (finally) Danielle)




Frohe Weihnachten.


The kids made me a Lebkuchen for me for Christmas.


Oliver's Christmas Concert.
It was actually fantastic (especially compared to our Christmas concerts where the songs were near unrecognizable and don't even get me started on the recorder pieces)


Christmas cheer.


The cat, whom I want desperately to snuggle me.


My very own elf.


Day after tomorrow, Copenhagen yes please thank you much. It's one of Cyril's favorite cities on the planet and I hope I like it a lot too.

No comments: