Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween Party

Party Animals



Party People:
1. Leopard Jacques.
Rest: Michelle, Julia, Nicolas, Isabelle, Cyril, Erin, Vanessa

As you may be able to tell by now, we are people to like to throw parties. Sometimes I get stressed out by wanting to have everything near perfect (how I hope this will change by the time my wedding rolls around; I do not want the name "Bridezilla" to come up) but my last minute apple crisp was enjoyed, so I can take it.



Getting Leoparfied!


Décor.


Leopard, Margot Tenenbaum, Panda Bear.


Greek Godess and Mario.


Fondue Phase I


Fondue Phase II


It was very delicious, thank you.


Margot and Richie Tenenbaum
from:



He went a little wild with the fur coat.


Miss Panda.


Grr ladies.


Jacques' Jack-o-Lantern.

Other than spooky festivities, I started German lessons yesterday. It's fine, but I did get singled out by the teacher and told I have very good German. He is incidently also the German teacher of my au pair family's previous au pair. Funny. I am also getting much better at understanding the Swiss German of Danielle, Cyril and Myriame. Still pretty hopeless with Joe Somebody, though.

I am really keen to get back to England. I can feel its special atmosphere and tone and I miss it a lot.

No comments: